LEARN THAT EXTRA SKILL. USE IT!!
Executive Public Speaking Skills Workshop
December 9 @ 09:00 - December 13 @ 16:30 EATUSD700
Why is Public Speaking so critical in our lives?
Communication is the backbone of our society. It allows us to form connections, influence decisions, and motivate change. Without communication skills, the ability to progress in the working world and in life, itself, would be nearly impossible.
Ironically, Public Speaking is one of the most important and most dreaded forms of communication. Glossophobia or speech anxiety, is the most common fear people have across the globe. Throughout primary school, it is easy to be the student who sits in the back of the classroom and avoids raising his or her hand to dodge such situations. But in the working world, public speaking is a vital skill to have and to hone. It affects simple, everyday interactions between coworkers, bosses and employees, marketing professionals and clients, etc., and it can have an enormous impact on your career path and your level of success in your industry.
It’s a great opportunity for this interactive workshop where we’ll together with public speaking experts, explore and equip the participants with skills to speak confidently and authentically to any number of people, whatever the settings!!
According to most studies, people’s number one fear is public speaking. Number two is death. Death is number two. Does that sound right?
This means to the average person, if you go to a funeral, you’re better off in the casket than doing the eulogy.
– Jerry Seinfeld
Are you struggling to communicate with your audience?
Do you feel uncomfortable speaking in public?
Want to improve your speaking skills?
We’ll take it from here!!
The best business professionals and academics invest in their communication skills. We have helped scores of people communicate better, including professionals from IT to finance, sales and marketing, and many others.
Learn to speak like a pro! Our high-quality workshops are ideal for beginners, intermediate and advanced. We would love to help you finally be able to get your message across easily and confidently with less stress than ever before.
Public speaking is an art that requires mastery skills and can be one of the most challenging things to do. We know because we’ve taught thousands of people how to face their fears and speak at conferences and events. Not only have we seen the joy and relief on their faces after a successful talk, but more importantly the confidence we see that comes with the territory is impressive.
If you’re looking to become a charismatic business leader, sales personnel, or communication officer, we have what you’re looking for.
In our well-calibrated workshop sessions, we offer a friendly, personalized approach that covers key fundamentals and advanced techniques for growth.
Join our next workshop event with executive staff from other progressive organizations around the world and stir to life your expression verbalization capacity.
1. Neutral Audience: These will be the people who are directly or indirectly interested or don’t want to invest in your idea.
2. Hostile Audience: These are the people who are in strong disagreement with your idea.
3. Uninformed Audience: These are people who are unfamiliar with the topic of discussion at hand.
4. Expert Audience: The audience here is already in a tangent with what you are telling them, so the biggest mistake you can make is to give them a background of the topic. The people you are catering to have all the required information; therefore, you need to tread a cautious path while delivering that speech giving the audience something new that they are uninformed about.
5. Business Audience: For more workshop details and booking, please click on the following link: