Welcome to our MONTHLY CCTV Installation Courses and learn the following:
1. IP Cameras
Surveillance Design techniques using customized auto-cad application, lens calculators, measuring PPM, handling resolutions, understanding aspect ratios, lighting, configuring IP cameras to according to streaming standards such ONViF, PSIA etc…
2. Networking Skills. –
Ever wanted how to know how to create a simple working network of devices?- What about mobile network configurations?- Still not clear about basic cabling techniques, various types cables, their data carrying capacities (bandwidth), their terminations, associated devices, etc- What about IP Addressing (NAT)?- Do you consider knowledge of how switches, routers, bridges, servers, etc work to be of great value to the kind of technician you want to be?
3. Video Management systems:- –
- Industry: (industry of an enterprise for which it is being designed).-
- The size of the organization:– (small, medium or large sized VMS installations projects)-
- Business Requirement:– (existing system entities and how they are interacting with the new VMS software, storage servers, management servers, cloud etc.).-
- Type of Deployment:– (A single site and multi-site businesses require different deployment types of VMS systems).
- Types of VMS Packages: – (will it be a plug-n-play, standalone VMS or to opt for subscription-based VMS services from the service providers?)-
- Types of Surveillance Cameras:– ( Surveillance cameras are the sources of core data “Video feeds”, the VMS to be used should be selected considering the types and features of the cameras, which are designed based on user-specific requirements of the surveillance sites.)-
- Pricing Plans:- Enterprises must do a competitive benchmarking as per their deployment type, as well as comparing prices of the standalone VMS and VMS plans offered by the service providers. Prices of the standalone VMS systems can be compared in terms of camera types, equipment associated with them, maintenance, ease of installation, storage capacity etc.-
- Video Analytics:- A VMS system should also consider the scope of utilizing Video analytics since it is a powerful medium to check on the fraudulent activities, analyze the effectiveness of the system, and generate intelligent data to support the business processes.-
- Integrations with Connected Devices:- Connected devices in a VMS system can include access control devices, alarms, sensors, microphones, accelerometers, GPS devices, POS in retail, traffic signals, door locks etc.-
- Future Scope of the Organization:- Enterprises grow from a single site to multiple sites or locations, from one manufacturing plant to multiple plants, from 20 vehicles to 200 vehicles in a fleet. This calls for a scalable system.