LEARN THAT EXTRA SKILL. USE IT!!
Biometric Access Control & Time Attendance Systems Installation Skills
12/02/2024 @ 09:00 - 15/02/2024 @ 16:30 EATKES10,000
|REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN OUR SECURITY INSTALLATION COURSES AS A TRAINEE:
1. You need to have a proof of BASIC ELECTRICAL SKILLS or a technical subject from a technical institution . Previous experience in electrical or electronics will also be considered. Documentation must be presented as proof of this qualification.
2. Full Fee payment before joining any scheduled program/ course
3. Ability to attend and participate actively in all our tuition and practical sessions. Gaps in attendance will lead to the termination of your training without any recourse to a refund.
Biometric Access Control System is the best choice for unauthorized Access within company premises. Biometrics is now considered to be an essential element of any plan to protect facilities better, identify potential terrorists, and streamline controls for users. These needs all converge at airports and border checkpoints, where security requirements must be balanced against commercial realities that are vital to the economy.
- Access control systems use Readers and Scanners to grant entry to restricted locations after verifying the user via biometric fingerprint, PIN or RFID tags.
- Get trained in our access control security system installation training class and acquire practical skills in installation and support of Acces
- s Control security systems
- Our access control installation training would expose you to the practical installation and maintenance operations of fingerprint and RFID proximity tag readers, controllers and all the details in access control systems
Learn How to Plan, design, install, configure, commission and manage Access Control Systems in various environments including but not limited to:
Private / Exclusive properties, College offices, and classes, clubhouses, hospitals, county offices, hotel suites, parking zones, shopping center drive-ins, etc
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
1. Understand the fundamental elements that make up an Access Control System.
2. Fit the principal components of a stand-alone system and networked systems.
3. Connect and programme a card, keypad, and proximity stand-alone system.
4. Effectively connect up, test and fault-find system elements.
5.Be aware of the issues associated with Access Control Systems.
6. Have an awareness of the changing technology and its impact on the industry
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• How to conduct a site survey to the requirements of the
• How to select correct power supplies and electronic components with appropriate test equipment
• How to install door entry systems
• How to install standalone access control systems
• How to select locks
• How to programme access control software
• How to install networked access control systems
• How to select and adjust door furniture
• How to install control equipment
• How to select the appropriate use of card tokens and keypad identification methods
• How to design a system and prepare a specification
– -Non-contact identification methods
– Networking access control systems
– Fault-finding techniques
Event Venue: Kenvision Techniks Talent Centre
USD 250 or KES 25K Discounted to KES 10K
Includes Tuition, material, and certification.