LEARN THAT EXTRA SKILL. USE IT!!
- This event has passed.
Human Resource Development & Management Skills
November 20 @ 09:00 - November 24 @ 16:30 EATUSD $1350
Employees are the lifeblood of any business and keeping your employees happy is a main goal of any human resources department. We believe our clients achieve peak performance through the optimal use of the talents of their employees. Communicating and consulting with your internal clients may challenge you to be technical and creative at the same time
- Understand various personality styles
- Analyze employee needs accurately
- Handle difficult objections and complaints
- Gain valuable insights into employee concerns
- Be proactive rather than reactive
- Display empathy and handle the emotions of employees
- Gain agreement from unhappy employees
- Work as a team when dealing with customer concerns—maximize team resources
- Systematically focus on alternative actions and solutions
- Organize effective oral and written presentations
- Manage project scope and task delegation
How do you expect to benefit from this workshop?
- Your on-the-job performance will immediately improve
- You’ll gain all the information needed to understand and participate in a variety of human resource functions and activities
- Your confidence in dealing with complex and often perplexing human resource and employee relations law issues will increase!
Why Train with Us?
Kenvision’s Human Resources Trainers teach the powerful tools that guarantee participants gain the insight into employee behavior and learn the effective tools for creating lasting employee satisfaction. Our services cover the full spectrum of human resource issues and have been developed to help you get the greatest value from your workforce.
Kenvision Techniks will help you communicate for impact by using consultative skills. In doing so, we look at your unique issues and priorities to help you effectively interact with your employees
On-Site Training: can be tailored to the needs of client organization and delivered on-site at time and location of client choice.
5 Day Course Daily Program
- Introduction / Ice Breaker
- Introduction to HR Management
- Employment laws: Complying with legal requirements
- Hiring strategies: Hiring & Interviewing
- Compensation program: Design & Planning
- Human Resource Performance management
- Accurate Employee Needs Analysis
- Employee Discipline: Handling Difficult Objections & Complaints
- Employee Discipline: Investigations
- Managing an Efficient & Effective payroll
- Emotional Intelligence: Displaying Empathy & Handling Employees Emotions
- Team Management: Maximizing Team Resources
- Employee Apathy Dealing With Unhappy Employees
- Employee Welfare Health and safety
- Collective Bargaining
- Setting in motion the process– handling the upsets on the way; Creating a win-win, etc
- Personal Effectiveness
- Building awareness of mindsets, choices and actions for impact and effectiveness
Managing Project Scope & Task Delegation
- Human Resources Management Information Systems
- Presentation skills: Organizing Effective Oral & Written Presentations
- Presentation skills: Practical presentation by trainees