Facilities is a complex organization of people, teams, departments, spaces, equipment, technology and more. Facilities management is the coordination of everything within the facility so operations run smoothly. Considering the large scope, facility management can be quite a daunting task.
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN OUR SECURITY INSTALLATION COURSES AS A TRAINEE:
1. You don’t need any specific qualifications to start as a trainee, although employers may expect you to have KCSE (A-D-), or similar qualifications, in English, Math and at least one
2. Full Fee payment before joining any scheduled program/ course
3. Ability to attend and participate actively in all our tuition and practical sessions. Science subject, or a technical subject. Previous experience in electrical or electronics work could be helpful when looking for work.
Facilities & Property Management Specialist Training
WHAT FM IS ALL ABOUT
Facilities Management understands that developing quality assets is only the first step towards sustainable operations. We acknowledge the importance of preserving these assets throughout their life cycle in order to maximize their potential and optimize return on investment. We aim to achieve this with all our integrated facility management solutions.
Those who work in facilities management help the entire organization function by coordinating and developing the workplace to integrate people and their work. This can include new construction in a warehouse, better layout of an office, or ensuring safety regulations are met for the health of all employees.
FACILITIES & PROPERTY MANAGER
This type of position is invaluable in every organization and many employers have trouble finding people to fill the roles because of the specialized knowledge needed.
Why Choose this Training Course?
This course features how to establish, implement, manage and continually improve your facility department to get the best out of your facilities within the given boundaries of costs, performance and other important factors during its total lifetime.
This interesting course is designed to develop delegate’s skills in managing facility staff and corporate assets while minimizing risk exposure in the workplace. As the Facilities Management (FM) function continues to evolve, this course offers the latest thinking in the profession, right balance between asset performance (functionality, availability, reliability, safety), and will tackle specific issues encountered on the ground and apply best practices in discussing real solutions.
What the FM course will feature:
- Proper knowledge of the basis principles of facilities management
- How to apply best practices according to several norms
- Understanding how to operate and maintain facilities as a “business within a business”
- Sharing of facilities management experience
- Insights regarding current state of facilities management processes and possibilities to improve them
- Building owners,facilities-management-3
- maintenance engineers,
- Facility Operation Managers
- Other facility professionals
facilities is a complex organization of people, teams, departments, spaces, equipment, technology and more. Facilities management is the coordination of everything within the facility so operations run smoothly. Considering the large scope, facility management can be quite a daunting task.