LEARN THAT EXTRA SKILL. USE IT!!
Comprehensive CCTV: Design, Installation, & Maintenance Skills Training
22/01/2024 @ 09:00 - 02/02/2024 @ 16:30 EATKES30000
|REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN OUR SECURITY INSTALLATION COURSES AS A TRAINEE:
1. You need to have a proof of BASIC ELECTRICAL SKILLS or a technical subject from a technical institution . Previous experience in electrical or electronics will also be considered. Documentation must be presented as proof of this qualification.
2. Full Fee payment before joining any scheduled program/ course
3. Ability to attend and participate actively in all our tuition and practical sessions. Gaps in attendance will lead to the termination of your training without any recourse to a refund.
CCTV Installation over IP & Basic Networking Skills
MON – FRI: 09.00 – 16.30
DURATION: 5 DAYS
Venue: Kenvision Techniks Talent Centre
An IP security system transmits over a network or internet, without the need to install other software or add additional monitoring equipment.
This training will explain the basics of some of the most popular technologies used in networking, CCTV Camera basics, configuration, and management including but not limited to the following:
- Types of Networks – including LANs, WANs
- The Internet and Beyond – The Internet and its contributions to intranets and extranets
- Types of LAN Technology – including Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, PoE, etc.
- Networking and Ethernet Basics – including standard code, media, topographies, collisions, and CSMA/CD
- Ethernet equipment– including transceivers, network interface cards, hubs, and repeaters.
This 5-DAY course is designed to give participants practical knowledge of the Operation and Installation of CCTV Systems at a
- IP Cameras and
- Networking Skills.
SYNOPSIS Security comes second in Maslow’s hierarchy of needs indicating how basic and critical it is in our very existence. In fact, unless it is assured, no nation or individuals can move up the ladder of our needs. Apparently, it has become quite an issue everywhere in the world. CCTV is one of the surveillance technologies that have emerged as the preferred method of pre-emptive countermeasures in public and private spaces. NB:
- Ever wanted how to know how to create a simple working network of devices?
- What about mobile network configurations?
- Still not clear about basic cabling techniques, various types of cables, their data carrying capacities (bandwidth), their terminations, associated devices, etc
- What about IP Addressing (NAT)?
- Do you consider the knowledge of how switches, routers, bridges, servers, etc work to be of great value to the kind of technician you want to be?
You can get these skills and much more as extras when you enroll in our IP CCTV Training Program. This course is founded on giving you the best skills you can get on Surveillance Design techniques using customized auto-cad applications, lens calculators, measuring PPM, handling resolutions, understanding aspect ratios, lighting, and configuring IP cameras to according to streaming standards.
Qualification: On completion of the Course, having been successful in TWO examinations (one written, one practical) the participant will receive a Certificate of Proficiency from KENVISION TECHNIKS TRAINERS [wpdevart_youtube]A1I0RSKWxLo[/wpdevart_youtube]
Today, CCTV is becoming understood as it expands its scope to aid both the operational surveillance practices being employed by traditional organizations and those involved with specialist surveillance.
- Technical Sales,
- Product Support Engineers,
- Project Engineers,
- Sales & Support,
- Project Installers,
- project managers.
- Directors of Security,
- Security Managers, and Consultants
- Architects / Engineers
- System Integrator and installers
Target Institutions: Personnel working in:
- Government regulatory authorities
- System Engineering and Design Depts
- Organization Security infrastructure
- Health institutions
- Hospitality industry
- Chain stores
- Banking institutions and forex bureaus
- Property managers
- Colleges and Universities.
- County Governments /City / Town Councils
Classes will be held in workshop environment. 80% of skill impartation is practical
I: FOUNDATION CCTV INSTALLATION & MANAGEMENT SKILLS
Aim: This course is designed to give participants a practical knowledge of the Operation and Installation of CCTV Systems
How you will benefit:
- At the end of this course, the trainee shall be able to:
- Understand the fundamental elements that make up a CCTV system
- Set up a Camera.
- Set up Switches.
- Set up recording devices.
- Connect up and test system elements.
- Be aware of the issues associated with lighting and
- Be aware of the significance of the “Operational Requirement”
- Be aware of the relevant standards and issues.
- Use a lens calculator to choose correct lens for particular application.
- Have an awareness of the changing technology and its impact on the industry
1. You will learn the key concepts used in CCTV and digital video like lighting, picture formation, bandwidth calculation, camera synchronization etc.
2. You learn the latest technologies used in CCTV like video analytics, understanding HD, latest video compression techniques and products like megapixel cameras.
3. You will understand the principle, types, features, how to choose, install and trouble shoot for each CCTV component like cameras, lenses, switchers, transmission systems, monitors, CCTV accessories and recording systems.
4. You will get a step-by-step understanding of the CCTV installation process including mounting of equipment, cabling, testing & commissioning and maintenance.
5. You will understand the CCTV system design process including CCTV survey and various CCTV applications.
To book this course, click on the following link:
To download the FULL Course details, click on the following link:
II: ADVANCED CCTV INSTALLATION & MANAGEMENT SKILLS
IP Surveillance Architecture & Installation.
- is designed with install and service engineers in mind. The course provides a solid understanding of IP surveillance architecture covering system design, Implementation over LAN/WAN/VPN, security issues and real life surveillance application.
- This course sets out to provide learners with a working knowledge of IP video systems and networks.
- The course is both practical and theory based. The objective is to provide participants with an in-depth understanding of IP networks and acquire the confidence and expertise to install an IP video system.
- The course details the relationship between IP surveillance system and traditional CCTV system.
- Learners will understand the critical factors to consider when designing and setting up a surveillance system. They will also attain proficiency in designing, implementing and maintaining small, medium and enterprise Digital Surveillance system.
Previous computer skills are necessary when taking computer networking classes. Networking skills may be learned in a self-directed or classroom setting. Students taking classes in order to gain more experience or a broader range of skills may need to have their own laptop in order to participate in some of the on-site courses.
1. You will be introduced to various digital concepts like reading and writing of binary numbers, analog to digital conversion and the bandwidth definition and comparison.
2. You will learn about digital networks; terminologies used, types, topologies, protocols including TCP/IP addressing, port forwarding and network architecture.
3. You will understand the various components used in a network like hubs, switches, gateways and routers.
4. You will learn about the programming of devices, different types of cables used, commands and tools used in troubleshooting.